Multiple Production Facilities
JVIC strengthens it’s commitment to integrated turn key services by adding production ASME code pipe fabrication and module assembly facilities. Our 32,000 square foot pipe shop in Freeport, Texas and 151,000 square foot shop in Skiatook, Oklahoma can collectively produce up to 4,500 carbon and alloy spools per month. High ceilings, large bays, and extensive crane capacity gives our Skiatook shop the versatility to produce truck-able process and pipe rack skids and modules.
Additional fabrication facilities in Port Allen, Louisiana and La Porte, Texas specialize in the production of quick turnaround spools for emergency and small capital projects.
- "AutoCad" extraction of spool detail sheets from 3D model IDF files
- State of the art “Watts CNC” plasma cutting equipment
- Bar Coding and electronic spool tracking
- Fully integrated electronic document and data storage
- Internet interactive status reporting
JV Industrial Companies, Ltd.
4040 Red Bluff
Pasadena, TX 77503